Rent or Buy: How we can help you
You know Hydraram as one of the market leaders when it comes to attachments for hydraulic excavators. Did you also know that you can rent these attachments? The rental of hydraulic attachments has increased enormously in recent years. Hydraram has seen equipment sales triple in the past 8 years.
Renting equipment on a project basis may be a better option than buying it, especially if:
- A large number of jobs have to be processed temporarily, but they require more equipment than the contractor can provide.
- Your own equipment may be defective and needs to be repaired first
- Or very special equipment is required, for example when very large equipment is used
Hydraram currently has the largest rental fleet of hydraulic attachments in Europe. More than 400 hydraulic special devices are available and can be delivered to the construction site in a very short time.
Which attachments are available?
- Hydraulic hammers (100 - 10,000 kg for excavators up to 140 tons)
- Concrete crusher (100 - 15,000 kg for excavators up to 150 tons)
- Scrap / steel shear (200 - 18,000 kg for excavators up to 180 tons)
- Demolition and sorting grabs (100 - 8,000 kg for excavators up to 100 tons)
- Concrete pulverizer (1,000 - 12,000 kg for excavators up to 140 tons)
- Hydraulic magnets (850 - 3000 kg for excavators up to 60 tons)
- Screening buckets (200 - 4200 kg for excavators up to 60 tons)
The unique thing is that we not only rent out the common sizes of excavator classes from 1 to 40 tons, but also attachments in the XXL segment for excavators from 60 to 150 tons.For example, imagine a 13-ton concrete cracker mounted on a 100-ton excavator, or a 10-ton steel shear for an 80-ton excavator. Hydraram can also provide you with different models of adapter plates that are required to attach the attachments to the respective excavator.
Hydraram rents out its attachments through its dealer network throughout Europe.